After you have created your blog, you need to post something. But what? Well, let me tell you what.
Post about a favorite book of yours. It could be a current fave or a children's book you've always loved. Post about the book itself, provide a link if you can, and talk about why you love it.
Example:
One of my favorite books from childhood was The Monster at the End of this Book by Jon Stone. I loved Grover and his panic over monsters (even though he is one). When I was a kid, I was amazed by all the ways he tried to stop me from getting to the end of the book. I don't like the sequel with Elmo, just because I don't think that Elmo really needs to be in every Sesame Street product. I think they added him in just to make $$. I bought the book for my son when he was two or three and we still go back and read it from time to time and laugh at Grover.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment