Sorry, guys! I got a promotion at the end of June, which put me in a district office starting in July.
I will be training the new Teacher Librarian as soon as we know who he/she is.
I'm going to miss you!!!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ms Shanahan!! im goin to miss you u noe it was a big suprise to us wen we saw dta u werent here!!!!!!!!!! do you have a facebook so we can talk better in there i prefer to use dat one if you dont mind REPLY OK!!! ill tell crecencia bout this!!ur the best!!!=]
ReplyDeleteSheesh! I can't even read what you've written! You are smarter than this, girl!
ReplyDeleteBtw - my renaming your blog to love the 8th grade and telling people you're female, you've just given predators all they need to know. Did I teach you nothing?????
Also, your comments don't work for some reason, which is why I'm posting here.